Do you need a Company Profile for Tenders and Contracts ? We setup a professionally written Company Profile for any type of Business in South Africa. Apply Online below, and get your Company Profile within 1 week. You can be based anywhere in South Africa as this is an easy online service.
Apply below, or call us Toll Free on 0800 007 269 (free to dial from Cellphones and Landlines).
A Company Profile is a professional introduction of your Business that aims to inform Clients about its purpose, vision, trustworthiness, products and services of your Company. It is basically a “CV for your Business”.
A Company Profile consists of 5-7 pages and information about the following Company Sections:
- Company Profile Picture Page and Logo
- Introduction to your Company
- Company Background
- Strategy & Vision of your Business
- Products and/or Services offered by your Business
- Management & Ownership of your Company
- Client Testimonials
Advantages of a Company Profile
- Tenders and Contracts. In order to apply for Tenders / Contracts in South Africa it is mandatory that you provide a Company Profile. A good Company Profile may even increase your chances to win a tender.
- Listing as a Service Provider. To be a listed Supplier or Service Provider for large Corporations / Government institutions, you will need to have a Company Profile.
- Financing / Grants. When applying for Loans, Financing or Grants, the Bank / Institution will require a Business Plan and / or Company Profile.
The Process to get a Company Profile
- Apply below. After you have applied below we will request the relevant information from you.
- Conference Call. Our professional Company Profile Specialist will then setup a call with you. During this Conference Call she will analyse your Business and its vision which she will incorporate into your Company Profile.
- Get your unique 5-7 Page Company Profile. Our Company Profile Specialist will ensure that your Profile is set up according to International Standards.
Price: Only R990 All Inclusive
Please wait a moment while we prepare your account.
You will be taken to your account when it is ready.