Do you need to file your Company / CC’s Annual Return with CIPC ? We submit Annual Returns for Companies and CC’s all over South Africa through an easy online process - within 24 hours. Register below or Call us toll free now.
The Companies Intellectual Property Commissioner (CIPC) requires that ALL South African CC’s and PTY Companies pay Annual Return Fees every 12 months. Also, they hereby know that your company is still actively trading and upkeep your information in their database.” Companies who do not submit their annual returns run the risk of being deregistered.
The Main Advantages of Annual Returns at CIPC:
Firstly, to stay Compliant: To apply at any Government Institution or Regulating (e.g CSD), you need to ensure that your Company is always compliant with CIPC. This will also ensure that there are no delays when applying for a business loan at the bank as the bank account can be frozen due to non compliance at CIPC.
Secondly, no penalties or Deregistration: Submitting your Annual Returns at CIPC every year, will prevent you from having to pay penalty fees for late submission as it is required by law. It will also keep your company status Active and prevent your Company from going into a Deregistration status at CIPC which can also result in suppliers revoking your credit facility.
Annual Return Submission Fee: Only R390*.
*If your submission is overdue there will be penalty fees at CIPC. If your turnover has been more than R1million for the past 12 months, CIPC will charge you extra. See more Annual Return Questions and Answers below the Application Form.
Please wait a moment while we prepare your account.
You will be taken to your account when it is ready.
CIPC Annual Returns Fees Explained:
Your CC’s or Company’s total invoice for Annual Returns consists of two fees:
- CIPC Fee: The normal outstanding CIPC fees PLUS penalties only if applicable when payment is late;
- Submission Fee: A once-off admin fee to submit your annual return(s) correctly with the CIPC.
3 Step Process to file your Annual Returns Successfully:
(1) Apply: Upon application you will receive an invoice of R390 which is purely our Submission Fee to file your Annual Returns for 1 year. See the application form above.
(2) Filing: We will file your Company’s Annual Returns using the information you have given us. CIPC will then confirm your Company’s Annual Return Fee, which we will add to your invoice. Here follows the factors making up your final invoice total:
- Years. The number of years for which your Annual Returns are due.
- Turnover. Your Company’s turnover for the given year – if it is more than R1 million for the financial year, CIPC’s fees start to increase.
- Penalties. CIPC will penalise any late Annual Return filings (only if applicable).
- Deregistration. If your Entity is already reflecting as “Deregistration Process” CIPC can deregister your Company / CC at any moment. Annual Returns need to be submitted urgently to prevent final deregistration.
(3) Delivery: We will process the Annual Return Submission and receive your Annual Return Certificate within 2 working days from CIPC. Your Annual Return Certificate will be made available on your Customer Account (we will notify you via email).
More Questions and Answers about Annual Returns:
Yes. If the deregistration is due to annual return non compliance, the deregistration process will be cancelled if all outstanding annual returns are filed while it is still in such status. Please complete the above online form above immediately for us to correct this matter.
Yes, ALL Companies and Close Corporations (CCs) are required by the South African law to file their annual returns with the CIPC on an annual basis, within a prescribed time period. We can assist you with this process (even if you have not done so over the last few years) – please complete and submit our easy online form above to start.
Your annual return is for CIPC to confirm whether your Company or Close Corporation (CC) is still in business or trading, or if your Company / CC will be in business in the near future.