Call 0800 007 269 (Toll Free) 
Call 0800 007 269 (Toll Free) 

Company Registration at CIPC, SARS, COID, CUSTOMS, CIDB & More
Get Compliant from Anywhere, Easy and Fast!

ITAC Permit

50 000+ Clients assisted since 2006.

We can assist you to get an ITAC Permit to Import Second Hand Goods
into South Africa within 2 weeks for only R3490.

Free Consultation with our Business Experts

Our team

SARS Requires an ITAC Permit from Companies who want to import Second-hand goods into South Africa. It is otherwise also known as an ‘Import Permit’. Any imported products that has been “used” or “refurbished” falls under this Imports Category. Good will be identified as Second-hand on the commercial invoice / waybill received from your supplier.

Our Premium Service Advantage

Our ITAC Permit Service will:

Allow you to Import Second-hand Goods into South Africa.

ITAC Permit
R 3490 Once off
  • ITAC Permit
  • Main Requirements: (1) Import License; (2) Tax Clearance Certificate; (3) SARS Registered Representative updated at SARS (we can assist)
  • Timeframe: 2-4 Weeks

Additional Fees: Please note that SARS will directly charge you an additional R1030 per ITAC permit.

Register Now Or Get A Free Consultation
Please Complete Your Contact Details Below
Please enter your Name here
Please enter your surname here
Not a valid cellphone number
If you have an international number, please enter it here.
Must match email address
I have read and accept the T&C’s as stated on our Website - View T&C's
I want to receive updates on my service(s) via WhatsApp
Select Your Service
I Require A Personalised Solution / Want A Free Consultation Call
Which of our available time slots will suit you best for a Quick Free Consultation Session (telephonic) with one of our Experts? We'll call you!
Thank you for registering with Company Parters.
Please wait a moment while we prepare your account.
You will be taken to your account when it is ready.

Every 5 Minutes Another Service Gets Completed!

50 000+ Clients assisted since 2006

We Are South Africa's Most Popular 1-Stop-Shop for Entrepreneurs.

Our experts assist you with every step towards successful company compliance - within record timeframes!

Free Consultation Session Being Booked @ Company Partners
Give us a few seconds to sort you out...
Your account will be created automatically in the next 24h
We encountered a problem creating your account, however we will still create your account at a later time

We Are The Favourite 1-Stop-Shop For SA's Entrepreneurs

Google reviews

If we cannot assist you, you are guaranteed
your money back.


With all our services, our clients get a free Website Domain & Design so that they can start trading ASAP.

What our clients say!​

“Fast & Professional”

My experience with company partners are amazing, I must say they helped me in a fast and professional way and guide me to register my new company. I will most definitely recommend anyone to partner with company partners when they have to setup/register a new company.

Ralston Fisher from R’s Kitchen (Pty) Ltd

“Simple & Effortless”

Company Partners is just what the name says, it is a partner to your company. It is a one stop shop for all your company needs and requirements – starting with a company registration. They make the process simple and effortless.

Conrad & Linda Webster from WebsterDesign (Pty) Ltd

“Great Value”

Stress-free process and all necessary matters are taken care of with valued services that saves time and money! Exactly what I needed setting up my new company. I can recommend Company Partners to anyone!

Anél Joubert from JJJ Cubed Consulting and Accounting Services (Pty) Ltd

With over 1000 testimonials and counting. Click here to view more

What is an ITAC Permit?

If an ITAC (International Trade Administration Committee) permit is required, otherwise also known as an Import Permit, it generally means that the product being imported is “used” or “second-hand” goods. Even refurbished goods are considered second-hand and therefore subject to the production of an Import Permit.

To export certain goods out of South Africa, you must have a permit ensuring that you comply with applicable export control measures. The export of some goods may be restricted to support strategies of beneficiation or to assist local manufacturers to obtain raw materials before they are exported.

An export permit is required to ensure that goods exported by an individual or organisation comply with the provisions of international agreements. Export permits also help to control the outflow of goods of a strategic nature or of smuggled and stolen goods.

The policy that applies to the export of goods differs from sector to sector. Policy information regarding the export of specific goods can be obtained from the Import and Export Control Unit at ITAC. Though as indicated, not all goods or products are subject to export control measures.

If you want to import controlled or used and second-hand personal or individual goods into South Africa, you need permission from ITAC.

To import such goods, you have to apply to ITAC for an import permit.
In the administration of the relevant provisions of the ITA Act, by Import and Export Control a distinction is drawn between the importation of new goods and used goods, second-hand and waste and scrap.

A number or code that is given to the client when they register at customs as an importer or exporter or both. It is also called a customs code or CNN number. It allows an individual or business to clear goods through customs and to make international payments for imported/exported goods.

Here are examples of some of the goods that are subject to Import and Export Control. These type of goods require an ITAC Permit:

  1. Radioactive chemical elements
  2. New pneumatic tyres
  3. Chemicals listed in the 1988 Convention
  4. Fossil fuels
  5. Arms and ammunition
  6. Gambling devices
  7. Used / Second-hand goods
Send via WhatsApp