Do you need a PBO Registration Number to get Tax Exemption? Our PBO Specialist can register your PBO for only R4990.
Apply below, or call us Toll Free on 0800 007 269 (free to dial from Cellphones and Landlines).
Advantages of PBO Registration at SARS
- No Tax. Most income derived from Donors will be exempt from income tax.
- More Income. You will get more Donors as most of them prefer organisations to be registered as PBO’s for their own Tax Benefits and trust.
Requirements to Apply for a PBO Registration Number
You organisation’s primary objective must be focused on a cause that is not for profit; AND fall under one of the Public Benefit Activities listed in Part 1 of the Ninth Schedule to the Income Tax Act:
- health care
- conservation, environment and animal welfare
- research and consumer rights
- land and housing
- education and development
- religion, belief or philosophy
- welfare and humanitarian
- providing of funds, assets or other resources
Price to Register a PBO: R4990 (all inclusive)
Timeframe: 5 Working Days to Apply, up to 36 Working Days to Get Final Feedback from SARS.
Please verify our latest timeframes with your consultant.
To register as a Public Benefit Organisation (PBO), please complete the online form below – we will contact you asap.
Please wait a moment while we prepare your account.
You will be taken to your account when it is ready.