Company Registration at CIPC, SARS, COID, CUSTOMS, CIDB & More

Register a Cleaning Company @ R880

Do you want to start a Cleaning Company in South Africa? We can Register your Cleaning Company at CIPC within 24-hours @ Only R880. Apply below, or call us toll free.​

First we can register a Cleaning Company for you, then we can register you at the NCCA to help you win tenders (optional).

The National Contract Cleaners Association (NCCA) is the regulatory body cleaners, although it is not mandatory to register with NCCA it is essential in the tender process. Thus, should you wish to start a Cleaning Company that will apply for tenders, it is mandatory that you are registered with the NCCA.

Cost: R880 Once-Off

To start we will register your Security Company ‘with extras’ @ R880; and then when your business has shown growth we can assist you with your NCCA Registration.

Included with your Cleaning Company Registration:

(1) Guaranteed Company Name; (2) Official Company Documents; (3) Toll-Free Consultation from your own Dedicated Business Consultant; and (4) a Money Back Guarantee.

Free Website and Extras Included: (optional)

We also include some FREE Optional Extras: (1) A Website Domain and Website Design (Valued at R1290); (2) Tax Number; (3) Official BEE Affidavit; (4) Business Bank Account; (5) Tender Search. 

Requirements checklist or Company Profile

Your Cleaning Company Registration includes the following documents:

a) COR9.4: Cleaning Company Name Reservation Certificate.
b) COR14.3: Cleaning Company Registration Certificate.
c) COR15.1A: The Memorandum of Incorporation (MOI).

Please Complete Your Contact Details Below
Please enter your Name here
Please enter your surname here
Not a valid cellphone number
If you have an international number, please enter it here.
Not a valid email address
Must match email address
Please click here to accept our T&C's as stated on our website
I want to receive updates on my service(s) via WhatsApp
I Require A Personalised Solution / Want A Free Consultation Call Before Starting
Thank you for registering with Company Parters.
Please wait a moment while we prepare your account.
You will be taken to your account when it is ready.
Free Consultation Session Being Booked @ Company Partners
Give us a few seconds to sort you out...

More Information About Starting A Cleaning Company in South Africa Follows:

There are two types of client groups that Cleaning Companies focus on:

1) Residential:

  • residential house cleaner services;
  • window cleaners;
  • and carpet cleaners.

2) Commercial:

  • window cleaning;
  • bathroom cleaning;
  • and office cleaning.
How to register a Cleaning Company in South Africa (the fastest and easiest way)

In this post, we’ll tell you exactly what kind of registrations, paperwork and administration you need to start your own Cleaning Company in South Africa. We’ll also show you how and where to get these legal documents as soon as possible with as little as possible work on your end.

You will find this post helpful if you want to start a Cleaning Company from scratch, but also if you want to increase your current Cleaning Business’s income.

This post will show you how to register a legal Cleaning Company in South Africa with all the documentation you need to apply for Tenders, RFQ’s and Contracts.

We know it’s exhausting getting all your paperwork in order, so our Experts have tried their best to simplify what you need, why you need it and where to get it.To make things even easier, we’ve divided the vital documents into two sections. If you already have a Pty Company Registration with most of the paperwork you need, chances are you can skip to part 2. If you’re starting from scratch or if you still have a business that isn’t registered you can follow part 1 through to part 2.
Part 1: All the Documents you need to start a Company in South Africa.
This is a list of all the documents you need regardless of the industry you’re in. You have to have the documents in part 1 sorted before you can move on to part 2. These documents ensure that you’re a legally trading Company in South Africa. That means you comply with SARS. 
Part 2: The Documents to apply for Cleaning Tenders, RFQs or Contracts in South Africa. 
Most Cleaning Tender applications will require you to have this list of documents and in the rare chance that they don’t these documents will set you apart from your competitors.You also have the option of a FREE consultation call with our Cleaning Company Experts. To claim yours, just call our Toll-Free number at the top of this page.Expert Tip: Save time by calling our Toll-Free number below to get your Cleaning Company.
Part 1: All the Documents you need to start a Company in South Africa.

The documents you can’t go without, no matter which kind of industry you are trading in:

  • CIPC Company Registration
  • B-BBEE Affidavit or BEE Certificate
  • Company Tax Verification and a Tax Clearance Certificate
How to register a company (the fastest and easiest way)?

We have a team of over 30 Company Registration Experts who can walk you through the entire Company Registration process. Just call this toll-free number to connect with your designated expert: 0800 007 269. Our consultation is free.

Alternatively, you can apply via the CIPC eServices Portal.

Why do you need to register a cleaning company in South Africa?

You need to register your cleaning company at the CIPC when you want a Company Registration Number or when you want to apply for cleaning contracts, RFQs and tenders.

Don’t worry if you’re already operating a business, but you haven’t registered at the CIPC yet. You can still do so.

When you want to apply for Tenders, companies and Government most often require a Company Registration Number – and you need to register at the CIPC to get that number.

So, if you’re looking to grow your business with Contracts, RFQs or Tenders, no matter which industry, you’ll need a Company Registration Number.

Also, when you have an unregistered business, it’s considered a Sole Proprietor business. This means you and your company’s income and debt is one and the same. Once you register at the CIPC as a Pty for examples, your own finances and the finances of your company are slightly separated, which is a smarter way to do business if you don’t want to lose your home when a business proceeding doesn’t go that well.

If you need more information, you can read our nifty Company Registration South Africa Guide.

How to get a BEE Certificate (the fastest and easiest way)?

The fastest way is calling our team of Experts. They can direct you to our FREE B-BBEE affidavit form and walk you through all the details. The alternative is going through the CIPC specifications on B-BBEE.

What’s the difference between a BEE Affidavit and a BEE Certificate?

The difference is that a BEE Affidavit is more like a proclamation. You need to fill out this FREE B-BBEE affidavit form, and then you need to have it signed by a Commissioner of Oath (you can usually find a Commissioner of Oath at any bank branch). If your annual turnover (sales) is below R10 million, you will need a BEE Certificate.

You need to apply for a BEE certificate only once you exceed an annual income of R10 million.

Why do you need a BEE Certificate in South Africa?

The good news is you probably don’t need a BEE Certificate (it’s officially called the B-BBEE Certificate), you need a BEE Affidavit. Any Company with a turnover under R10 million a year only needs a BEE Affidavit and not a Certificate. Once you earn R10 million or more, you need to get a BEE Certificate.

How to register for a Tax Clearance Certificate (the fastest and easiest way)?

You can either use our fast-tracked Package to getting a Tax Clearance, an accountant or the SARS’s ePortal. However, using our fast-tracked services should save you usually the most time and will be easier.

In short, the process entails registering for Tax at SARS, verifying your business and then paying SARS all the Tax you owe them – if you have outstanding Tax.

Only then are you eligible for a Tax Clearance Certificate. Do not worry, the process is usually fast and easy.

Why do you need to register for a Tax Clearance Certificate in South Africa?

You need to register your company for Tax Clearance because a Tax Clearance Certificate makes your compliant to apply for both government and private Tenders, RFQs and Contracts.

Essentially a Tax Clearance Certificate is proof, issued by SARS, that you have no outstanding debt with SARS. That means you are “clear” which makes you a better partner to work with for other companies or organisations.

Part 2: The Documents to apply for Cleaning Tenders, RFQs or Contracts in South Africa.

In part 2 we show you what specialised documentation you need if you want to apply for Tenders, Contracts and RFQs in the Cleaning Industry. These documents relate either to Tender compliance of the Cleaning Industry specifically. We can assist you with all these documents.

  • NCCA Registration
  • CSD Registration
  • Letter of Good Standing
  • Employer Tax Registration
  • VAT Registration
How to register for the NCCA in South Africa (the fastest and easiest way)?

As soon as you’ve been trading as a Cleaning Company for more than 6 months, you’re eligible to register with the National Contract Cleaners Association (NCCA).

The quickest way to register yourself is to explore our NCCA registration, but you can also go to the NCCA website.

Why do you need to register for the NCCA in South Africa?

The National Contract Cleaners Association (NCCA) is a highly regarded organisation that helps you in the process of applying for Tenders, RFQs and Contracts in the Cleaning Industry.

It’s not mandatory to register, but it is usually expected and requested in a Tender or Contract application for a Cleaning job or tender.

The National Contract Cleaners Association (NCCA) sets national industry standards on what Cleaning Companies in South Africa should do to maintain high quality and safe-first services.

This is why it’s so highly regarded. Companies or organisations want to know that you reach or exceed these standards when you do work for them.

How to register for CSD in South Africa (the fastest and easiest way)?

The easiest way to get your Company registered on the South African Governments Central Supplier Database (CSD) is by signing up for our CSD Registration service or by contacting our team of Experts on our toll-free number, 0800 007 269. One of our CSD experts will guide you through the process.

You can also visit the CSD Website yourself.

Why do you need to register at the CSD in South Africa to do Government work?

If you want to do any work on a Government contract, you have to be registered with the South African Governments Central Supplier Database (CSD).

The CSD is a central database of all the Companies that are cleared to work with the Government. In a sense, it pre-approves you to apply for Government work.

How to get a Letter of Good Standing in South Africa (the fastest and easiest way)?

The easiest way is learning more about our fast-tracked COID Registration and Letter of Good Standing service. This service allows you to get everything you need as quickly as possible so that you can submit your Letter of Good Standing. However, you can also access the website of the Workman’s Compensation Fund directly.

It’s important to know that obtaining a Letter of Good Standing is not a simple process. You first need to register at the COIDA Fund, then the Fund will inform you of the costs involved to cover all your employees, then you need to pay that sum, and only then are you eligible for a Letter of Good Standing.

The Letter of Good Standing is proof that you are signed up and that your payments are up-to-date because outstanding payments means your workers aren’t covered at all.

That’s why it’s much simpler to use our Experts. They know exactly what the process is through every step of the way. However, if you want more information, we’ve written an entire post on how to get a Letter of Good Standing here.

Why do you need to get a Letter of Good Standing in South Africa?

Most Tender, Contract and RFQs in South Africa require a Letter of Good Standing. A Letter of Good Standing basically proof that you have covered all your employees with the Workman’s Compensation Fund (COIDA).

The Workman’s Compensation Fund that makes sure your employees, or their dependents, are financially assisted in the case of work-related injury or harm.

The Workman’s Compensation Fund requires all employers to contribute a small amount (calculated as a tiny percentage of each employee’s salary) to the. In turn, the fund steps in when your employee gets injured or hurt during work – so it not only relieves your financial burden in such instances, but it also makes sure that those companies who subcontract you aren’t responsible for any accidents. That’s why almost all contract work requires this Letter of Good Standing.

How to register for Employer Tax Registration in South Africa (the fastest and easiest way)?

We offer assistance with fast-tracked UIF, PAYE & SDL Registration. It can be quite tricky to figure out all the paperwork, but if you want to you can refer directly to directly to SARS’s website as well.

The first step is registering as an employer at SARS. Below you’ll find a helpful link to all the documentation and information on exceptions to determine whether you need to register as an employer at SARS. You can register for SDL, if applicable, at the SARS Department as well. However, for UIF you can either register at SARS or the UIF office. You’ll find more info below. You can also opt to make use of a fast-tracked documentation provider for Registration, SDL and UIF.

Why do you need to register for Employer Tax Registration in South Africa?

You need to sign up for this service if you have 1 or more employees that work for you for more than 24 hours a week. SARS have very specific criteria on who needs to sign up.

What is UIF and SDL Registration and why do I need that too?

UIF is usually compulsory for all employers, and it refers to the South African Unemployment Insurance Fund. SARS have specifications on which employers need to contribute to UIF.

You as an employer have to contribute a tiny amount (also calculated as a percentage of your employees’ salaries) to this fund. However, it’s a tiny amount, and it makes sure your employees are covered if they lose their employment.

The SDL refers to Skills Levy Development and this usually only applies to larger companies. It’s also a small amount that’s contributed to a fund that’ll help your employees take up additional training in your industry when they need it.

So, if you are required to sign up for SDL too, it’ll be advantageous to your business in the long run.

How to register for VAT in South Africa (the fastest and easiest way)?

The simplest way would be to get fast-tracked VAT Registration because our experts can show you exactly how to register for VAT. However, f you want to go through the process yourself you can work through the SARS specifications on VAT Registration.

Why do you need to register for VAT in South Africa?

VAT refers to Value Added Tax. If you’re registered for VAT, you have to add VAT to your product/service price and submit that amount to SARS,

The most important thing to know if that it’s not compulsory if you earn less than R1 million in 12 months. However, you can still register voluntarily as it can often have many advantages for your business.

It’s can often streamline your work with other larger companies who want to claim VAT back. Once you’re registered for VAT, you can claim the VAT back that you pay in expenses.

However, if you’re not registered, you don’t need to add VAT to your products/services or submit that additional VAT to SARS.

Send via WhatsApp