Do you need a Construction Business Plan? Our Construction Specialist can assist you to setup a professional Construction Business Plan (including research) and do your Finance Application. All within 2 weeks @ only R13900. (We also have a basic Business Plan service for R2490).
Included in your Construction Business Plan:
- 25-40 Pages.
- In-depth research by our Construction Business Plan specialist (we only require very basic info from you – we do all the hard work).
- Word Template For Future Editing.
- 5 Year Financial Projection for your Construction Company.
- Professional Construction Business Plan Layout.
- In-Depth Target Market Analysis.
- In-Depth Customer Segmentation.
- In-Depth Construction Industry Analysis.
- Construction Industry Trends.
- In-Depth Competitor Analysis.
- Macro Environment Analysis.
- In-Depth Business Model Description.
- Competitive Advantage & Unique Selling Point.
- SWOT Analysis.
- Complimentary Finance Application (NEF Fund).
NB: We write and finalise a Comprehensive Construction Business Plan on your behalf, requiring only very basic information from you. The in-depth research will be done all by our Business Plan specialist.
Our Construction Business Plans are designed for Applications at:
- All Finance / Funding Institutes.
- All Construction Tenders / Construction Contracts in South Africa.
- All National Industry Regulators.
As a bonus you will also have a plan / road-map from which to a start your construction business and track your progress.
Our Construction Business Plan Specialist: Brend Badenhorst
Brend has enabled more than 50 Construction Companies in South Africa to have a Business Plan which can be taken straight to any Financial Institution.
Timeframe: 10 Working Days
- R13900 for a “Spesialised” Construction Business Plan – includes Industry Knowledge, Research and a Complimentary Finance Application.
- R2490 for a Business Plan – applicable to all industries and does NOT include Research and a Complimentary Finance Application.
Please wait a moment while we prepare your account.
You will be taken to your account when it is ready.