Do you need a Cross-Border Permit? Our South African Cross-Border Specialist can get your Cross-Border Permit from the C-BRTA within 1 week.
Categories of Cross Border Permits
C-BRTA offers different types of permits for passenger and freight road transport operators. These are categorized as follows:
- Goods Permits
- Bus Passenger Permits
- Taxi Passenger Permits
- Tourist Passenger Permits
- Organized Group Permits
- Cabotage Permits
We will assist you in the understanding of what you will need for your specific transportation contract.
- Roadworthy Certificate for your vehicle
- Registration Certificate for your vehicle
- Company Registration Document – we can assist
- Tax Clearance Certificate for your Company – we can assist
Price: R4890 (all Inclusive) (14 Day Permit)
Should you require a permit for a longer period, the fees will be more. We will quote you upon application if you need one of the following permits:
- Class 1 (Below 20 000kg) : 3 Month Permit
- Class 1 (Below 20 000kg) : 1 Year Permit
- Class 2 (Above 20 000kg): 3 Month Permit
- Class 2 (Above 20 000kg) : 1 Year Permit
Apply Below and we will discuss with you your specific cross border needs.
Timeframe: 2 – 5 Working Days
Please wait a moment while we prepare your account.
You will be taken to your account when it is ready.