Do you need a Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration, PAYE and UIF? If you have a registered Company with employees – you need all of these as required by SARS. Our SARS Specialist can assist you with Tax Verification, Tax Clearance Certificates, VAT / PAYE / UIF Registrations, Import / Export Licenses, and much more. Sign Up below or Call us over the lockdown period on 082 380 6551
The South African Revenue Services (SARS) requires all South African Companies to be registered for Income Tax – they already give you a Tax Number during Company Registration at the CIPC. You then need to (1) Verify the tax number at SARS; (2) Get a Tax Clearance Certificate; (3) Get a VAT Number; (4) Register for PAYE and UIF; and (5) Register for an Imports / Exports License (only if you trade internationally). Apply on this page or call us over the lockdown on 082 380 6551.
Easy requirements for our online Tax Services:
- Company Registration at CIPC (we can assist)
- Tax Number (we can assist)
- You can be based anywhere in South Africa (or the world) – as we follow an easy online process
Benefits of SARS Registrations
- Tenders: You need a Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Number and PAYE / UIF Number for most tenders and contracts in South Africa.
- Compliance: Your Company gets registered with SARS for Income tax upon registration – which allows SARS to trace activity on your company. If they find out you don’t comply, penalties and frozen bank accounts may follow. Getting all your compliance 100% in order is quick and may be the difference between the success & failure of your business.
Our in-house SARS Specialist and Tax Practitioner, Jack Liebenberg, is affiliated with:
Our online SARS Services (Apply below)
|Tax Registration Verification||R 490|
|Tax Clearance Certificate||R 890|
|Tax Clearance Combo (Includes Tax Registration Verification)||R 990|
|VAT Registration (Mandatory / Voluntary)||R 2 290|
|UIF & PAYE & SDL Registration||R 1 890|
|Import / Export Number from SARS||R 2 450|